Real Estate Agent in Jacksonville

Real Estate Agent in Jacksonville

Joel PolancoPro Member
New to Real Estate · Tampa, FL · Member since 2019 · 27 posts · 2 votes

Can anyone give me recommendations for a great investor-friendly real estate agent in Jacksonville? I want to purchase a SFH in 32210 or 32254 in March-April timeframe. Recommendations are appreciated!

0Reply
56 views

Most Popular Reply

Nick MacklinPro Member
Real Estate Agent · Oak Harbor, WA · Member since 2016 · 129 posts · 38 votes
6y

I'll vouch for Lillie!  She's got the right mindset to help out investors for sure. Speaking of which, I need 2 more properties ASAP Lillie. Message me if you have any deals in the pipeline!

See this reply in the discussion

18 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Nick MacklinPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Oak Harbor, WA · Member since 2016 · 129 posts · 38 votes
    6y

    I'll vouch for Lillie!  She's got the right mindset to help out investors for sure. Speaking of which, I need 2 more properties ASAP Lillie. Message me if you have any deals in the pipeline!

  • Real Estate Agent · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    Hey Joel,

    My business partner and I specialize in investment properties. From novice to masters, we work with all types of investors! We also do project management if you are looking at properties that need any renovations and you are a bit hesitant. Feel free to shoot me a message at anytime.

    Have a great day and happy hunting!

  • Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 11 votes
    6y

    Lillie Hernandez I just sent you a message.  

  • Rental Property Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2008 · 784 posts · 528 votes
    6y

    @Joel Polanco - I would recommend Taft Alexander. He lives in Avondale and has a flip he worked on in Murray Hill, these are both 32205 zip properties, but he knows what things are selling for in the area. He is a Realtor with Bloom Realty and he helps me to buy and sell my properties. He also has lots of great contractors available to help with fixing a house. 

  • Real Estate Broker · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2020 · 40 posts · 27 votes
    6y

    Hi Joel, check out @Melissa Veazie . She always has inventory and can get you great deals, oftentimes with tenants in place already. Cash flow right off the bat can't hurt! 

  • Real Estate Agent · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2020 · 34 posts · 17 votes
    6y

    @Joel Polanco

    Thanks Chandler!

    Hi Joel!

    I would love to work with you to help you find your next investment! I will message you!

  • Realtor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2020 · 39 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    @Lillie Hernandez

    Hey Lillie I am looking for a home rent to own are you still working in Jacksonville Florida????

  • Realtor · jacksonville, FL · Member since 2017 · 303 posts · 52 votes
    6y

    Hi @Grant Croxton Yes sir, I am. Send me a message on what exactly you’re in search of and I’ll be more than happy to assist you!! 

  • Realtor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2020 · 39 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    @Melissa Veazie

    Hey melissa I am looking for rent to own in Jacksonville preferably west side if you can reach me

  • Realtor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2020 · 39 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    @Lillie Hernandez

    Thank you!!

  • Real Estate Agent · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2020 · 34 posts · 17 votes
    6y
    Hey Grant, 

    Sent you a PM. 

    Originally posted by @Grant Croxton:

    @Melissa Veazie

    Hey melissa I am looking for rent to own in Jacksonville preferably west side if you can reach me

  • Realtor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2020 · 39 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    Thank you!!! Keep up the good work

  • Rental Property Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2020 · 33 posts · 36 votes
    6y

    @Daniel Mikelstein

    Hi there I’m also looking to invest in Jacksonville.

    Please pm me.

  • Rental Property Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2020 · 33 posts · 36 votes
    6y

    @Melissa Veazie

    Hey there I keep getting recommended to you by different people you must have the good deals in Jacksonville..

    Looking for home with

    3 bedrooms & 1+ bathrooms

    1100 - 1400 sqft

    In a C or better neighborhood

    Under 70k

    Deteriorated property preferred

    Is this something that’s possible in the Jacksonville market??

  • Rental Property Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2020 · 33 posts · 36 votes
    6y

    @Lillie Hernandez

    Hey Lillie I’m looking to for rentals properties in Jacksonville..

    Looking for home with

    3 bedrooms & 1+ bathrooms

    1100 - 1400 sqft

    In a C or better neighborhood

    Under 70k

    Deteriorated property preferred

    Is this possible in this market?

  • Real Estate Agent · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2020 · 34 posts · 17 votes
    6y

    @Josue R.

    Yes!! I have a few you might be interested in!

    I’ll send you a PM!

  • Realtor · jacksonville, FL · Member since 2017 · 303 posts · 52 votes
    6y

    Hi @Josue R. there are def. properties available meeting your criteria! It seems Melissa is able to help you out! :) 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.