New to real estate investing and looking to network

11 Replies

Hi all my name is dario and I wanted to network with investors in the south Florida area and bounce ideas of one another. I have about $80k to invest in long term rental properties and would to first find a realtor specializing in that strategy and connect with investors on strategy and mentorship. Thank you

I have a full-time job but the man’s at least 50 hours a week so flipping homes just takes way too much of my time plus it’s not a strategy that I believe aligns with my long-term goals. I would like to retire in 25 Years knowing that I would have set up a nice trust for my kids and have very strong cash flow coming in from dozens of rental property

Sorry autocorrect sucks

I have a full-time job that demands at least 50 hours a week so flipping homes just takes way too much of my time plus it’s not a strategy that I believe aligns with my long-term goals. I would like to retire in 25 Years knowing that I would have set up a nice trust for my kids and have very strong cash flow coming in from dozens of rental property

As far south as homestead and as far north as west palm.

@Dario Furman I am a realtor in palm beach county, working with investors and everyday home buyers. Reach out if you have any questions or anything in specific you're looking for that I can help with.

@Dario Furman I would be happy to help align or clarify any questions you may have in particular. Im active in investments and traditional as a Realtor in an everyday basis. Currently working in Broward, as north as Hollywood and Miami-dade as South as Homestead. Feel free to pm! 

Not sure flipping is the best strategy for $80k in cash. Also, $80k in a long term rental property will not net you a great profit, you might get a great rental house however those are not the best use for rental income. My advice would be to raise more capital and save enough to afford 16 or more doors, condo complex which will net you considerably more than a SFH rental. Investing $80k in a sfh will take a VERY long time to recover that investment and probably wont be the greatest use of money.

This post has been removed.

@Thomas Manning ... Maybe 80k would be a good idea for him to get started and learn along the way? I started with $25k as 25% down on a 80k a 2BR 1BA and learned a lot, which helped me grow. After a few years, I was able to use appreciation and the little cashflow to purchase a more expensive asset. In addition, if the property appreciates well, he can 1031 exchange into a bigger property without needing to pay taxes. I'm sure @Dario Furman can find a few options with his 80k. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here