Property Management recommendation Miami / Sweetwater area?

Property Management recommendation Miami / Sweetwater area?

Member since 2020 · 20 posts · 6 votes

Good afternoon, BP colleagues.  I was hoping you could help me with a recommendation for a property management firm in Miami, for apartments in the Sweetwater area.  I have some elderly family members who have about 20-25 units in Sweetwater.  Until recently, they were collecting rents in person, but they are no longer able to, due to advancing age and disability.

Does anyone out there please have some candidate property management companies, that are reputable and honest, and would be willing to service this level/number of apartments?

I would be most appreciative of any replies.

1Reply
33 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Carlos RoviraBusiness Member
    Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 329 posts · 124 votes
    5y

    @Joseph James Hi Joseph, happy to help. Feel free to reach out!

  • Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2016 · 33 posts · 10 votes
    5y

    Hi@Joseph James, Please reach out would be happy to help.

  • Real Estate Agent · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 506 posts · 205 votes
    5y

    @Joseph James - happy to help as well!

  • Member since 2020 · 20 posts · 6 votes
    5y

    @ Carlos Rovira I appreciate your prompt reply.  I have checked out your BP bio and website, and I appreciate the online presence.  I am traveling for a few days, but will be sending along some contact links to family members.  Much appreciated

  • Member since 2020 · 20 posts · 6 votes
    5y
    Monica, thanks very much for the reply.  I am in New England for a week or so, but when back in MIA will be at the computer more regularly, and will send out info to my family members in need of property management services.

    Originally posted by @Monica Labrada:

    Hi@Joseph James, Please reach out would be happy to help.

  • Member since 2020 · 20 posts · 6 votes
    5y
    Maggie,  good afternoon and thank you for the reply.  Do you yourself perform property management, or are you offering to make a referral to someone you know and trust?  A private message is fine, as well as a reply here.

    Am traveling for a week or so.  Will be more available at the computer at that time.  Thank you. :)

    Originally posted by @Malgorzata Sadowska:

    @Joseph James - happy to help as well!

  • Real Estate Agent · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 506 posts · 205 votes
    5y

    @Joseph James - indeed, myself. I've been managing my personal investments for more than 15 years and now for the past five, have been helping clients. Look forward to our conversation.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.