is pine castle 32809 safe area to buy rentals

is pine castle 32809 safe area to buy rentals

Rental Property Investor · Tysons, VA · Member since 2015 · 73 posts · 45 votes

Try to get yields from rentals. Is this a B or C neighborhood? or even worse D.

What type of tenants? what rent per sq ft can be charged?
Thanks for inputs

1Reply
7 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2019 · 16 posts · 5 votes
    6y

    @Jasmine Hu

    I have no experience investing in the area, however, I am familiar with the area. It’s definitely a C area that’s business heavy. Definitely lower than normal Orlando rent rates, but it is also densely populated so tenant pool should be above average. Hope this helps, next time I’m in the area I can take a video for you so you get an idea if you’d like.

  • Tyler GibsonBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Orlando, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    6y

    @Jasmine Hu I am Realtor here in Orlando and live Close to this area. It has pockets of C+ neighborhoods and other areas are D-. Shoot me a DM of what exactly you are looking at and I could give you a better answer as to what the neighborhood is like as well as what potential rent range would be. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Tysons, VA · Member since 2015 · 73 posts · 45 votes
    6y

    @David Bermudez Thanks david. I am  out of town, so worried about C area. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Tysons, VA · Member since 2015 · 73 posts · 45 votes
    6y

    @Tyler Gibson Thanks! is 32809 better? or 34743 area. I prefer B location. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.