HVAC / AC repair recommendation in Atlanta area?

HVAC / AC repair recommendation in Atlanta area?

Investor · Ottawa, Ontario · Member since 2012 · 8 posts · 1 vote

My tenant just called me and said the AC has stopped working today. Any BP'ers in the Atlanta area have a recommendation for an AC repair company? (The home is actually in Lithonia which is about 20 mins east of ATL).

0Reply
5 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 26 posts · 5 votes
10y

I recommend Estes heating and air. 

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 26 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    I recommend Estes heating and air. 

  • Investor · Trussville, AL · Member since 2015 · 50 posts · 19 votes
    10y
    Peter Maguire Try Air Conditioning Specialists (ACS) Covington, GA. Pat Hayes is the owner. Very solid outfit. Good luck, sir!
  • Investor · Ottawa, Ontario · Member since 2012 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Thanks for the recommendations guys. I'll try those. 

  • Alan MajorsPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Dacula, GA · Member since 2014 · 36 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    Cool Masters of Lawrenceville has done well by me on a couple of places.  Be sure Jonathan knows your big picture as far as budget and intent to sell/hold the property. A full system bid at 11k turned into compressor and coil for 3600 when I explained the condo was selling this month.

  • Marietta, GA · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Just wanted to chime in to say I had a fantastic experience with A Saylor. They quoted the best price for a system recharge, and Mike Saylor came to do the service. I took the opportunity to pick his brain about all things HVAC. Very knowledgeable guy!

    http://www.asaylor.com/Home.html

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    I use Shumate.  Coolray IMO is way overpriced.  

  • Real Estate Salesperson Licensed · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 114 posts · 22 votes
    10y
    Estes does a great job
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.