Bandit Signs and Atlanta Phone Number

6 Replies

Are bandit signs legal in most areas of Atlanta, GA and if so, where are some good areas to place your signs?

Also, I need an Atlanta number but don't want to change my current number. Which app or website do you guys suggest I use that will create an Atlanta number for me?

I use sideline. Used to be free but now it’s $10/mo.

Originally posted by @Lauren B. :

I use sideline. Used to be free but now it’s $10/mo.

I just downloaded it. Thank you!

Perfect! Thank you so much. 

Originally posted by @Bill Hampton :

@Janika Bates,

Google voice is free.

Hi Janika-

We have 18x24" bandit signs we place in the yards of all of our properties while they are being renovated. After the renovations are complete the bandit sign comes down and for sale sign goes up. They're the "We pay cash" type ones- we've gotten a couple legitimate leads off them but mostly neighbors calling to complain about something, or people calling asking about renting or purchasing the house. 

We use Call Rail- we have about 5 different numbers on the site that forward to our office number. This way we are able track our marketing methods and the number of calls that come from each- it's a solid service. I think we pay like $10/month. 

As for "on the block" random location bandit sign usage- no idea. Wouldn't hurt to try and if the gig gets blown oh well.

This is very helpful information! Thank you so much, Andrew. I hope I can contact you if I have any other questions while beginning my investing journey here in Atlanta. 

Originally posted by @Andrew H. Miller :

Hi Janika-

We have 18x24" bandit signs we place in the yards of all of our properties while they are being renovated. After the renovations are complete the bandit sign comes down and for sale sign goes up. They're the "We pay cash" type ones- we've gotten a couple legitimate leads off them but mostly neighbors calling to complain about something, or people calling asking about renting or purchasing the house. 

We use Call Rail- we have about 5 different numbers on the site that forward to our office number. This way we are able track our marketing methods and the number of calls that come from each- it's a solid service. I think we pay like $10/month. 

As for "on the block" random location bandit sign usage- no idea. Wouldn't hurt to try and if the gig gets blown oh well.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.