Commercial Property Manager in Northeast Atlanta ?

Commercial Property Manager in Northeast Atlanta ?

Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2014 · 5 posts · 1 vote

Hi all,

A group that I invest with is about to make an offer on a commercial building in North East Atlanta. We have indentified management as a huge opportunity and a reason for its lower than market-rate valuation. Does anyone recommend a good Commercial Property manager that we could interview ? We'd like to line this up in case an offer is accepted as we are located in Florida and will not be able to self-manage efficiently. 

Thanks 

0Reply
8 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Peachtree City, GA · Member since 2016 · 41 posts · 17 votes
    8y

    HI @Alan Abdin,

    For many years I did IT support for Justin Dinerman of The Dinerman Group. Though I did not use his services I saw his operation and work ethic and found him to be professional and innovative in his thinking and business approach. I can PM his email address if you would like.

    Ken

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.