Looking for land hunting agents. Higher end areas.

Looking for land hunting agents. Higher end areas.

Developer · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2008 · 148 posts · 34 votes

I am looking to add more agents to my network that deal with finding land. Looking in the higher end areas- Sandy Springs, Vinings, Paces, East Cobb, etc.

Need land for doing SFD where final product is in the 800k-1.7mm range.

If door knocking is your thing, I am working on consolidated lists of parcels I think are worth reaching out to.

0Reply
21 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Involved In Real Estate · Lawrenceville, GA · Member since 2014 · 23 posts · 7 votes
    7y
    Hey Danny, how many are you looking to develop in 2019 in the area? Perhaps I can put you on the radar.
  • Developer · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2008 · 148 posts · 34 votes
    7y

    Not a lot Tron, 2-5 lots would be great. Lots splits are ideal, but not many left. Ready to close quick on the right piece(s).

    thanks for keeping me in mind.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.