Rental Property Investor · Alhambra, CA · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 0 votes
Hello,
My partner and I are looking to purchase scratch and dent kitchen appliances for our apartment building in Duluth, GA. Does anyone have any recommendations on the best stores in metro Atlanta for scratch and dent kitchen appliances?
Lender · Playa del Carmen, México · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
7y
@Josh Singh@Christopher Lifgren We've had great success for over a decade with Steals & Deals on Milford Church Road, Marietta (30060). Ask for Howie and tell him "Mitch from Home Pride" sent you!
I recommend you call them in advance to get a sense of what appliances they've got available in inventory.
My partner and I are looking to purchase scratch and dent kitchen appliances for our apartment building in Duluth, GA. Does anyone have any recommendations on the best stores in metro Atlanta for scratch and dent kitchen appliances?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Try sears outlet. They have a large collection of dented appliances. They are everywhere.
Another one is called Smith Appliance in Marietta.
Cumming, GA · Member since 2015 · 38 posts · 3 votes
7y
@Christopher Lifgren Were you able to find a good place? I have had no luck with sears outlet. There are multiple Warehouses on Hwy 85 in Lawrenceville. I have bought a few for some rental homes but cannot locate the name right now. If you have a good recommendation please let me know
Lender · Playa del Carmen, México · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
7y
@Josh Singh@Christopher Lifgren We've had great success for over a decade with Steals & Deals on Milford Church Road, Marietta (30060). Ask for Howie and tell him "Mitch from Home Pride" sent you!
I recommend you call them in advance to get a sense of what appliances they've got available in inventory.