Home inspection Companies in Atlanta

Most Popular Reply

Realtor · Anaheim, CA · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 6 votes
6y

I've used North Atlanta Property Inspection (www.NorthAtlantaPropertyInspection.com) a few times and have been very pleased with the inspection reports. Since I am investing from out of state, I really appreciate how thorough the reports are and the generous use of pictures in the reports.

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Ashish AcharyaBusiness Member
    CPA, CFP®, PFS · FL · Member since 2017 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    6y

    DM me your no. I can connect you with very good one I have worked with. 

    INVESTOR FRIENDLY CPA®5241 Reviews
    TaxMD® | AI-Powered Tax Planning
  • Realtor · Anaheim, CA · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 6 votes
    6y

    I've used North Atlanta Property Inspection (www.NorthAtlantaPropertyInspection.com) a few times and have been very pleased with the inspection reports. Since I am investing from out of state, I really appreciate how thorough the reports are and the generous use of pictures in the reports.

  • Investor · Tel Aviv, Israel · Member since 2016 · 26 posts · 12 votes
    6y

    Building knowledge LLC is great . PM me if you want more info and details of inspector I use.

  • Rashaun ForrestPro Member
    Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2020 · 54 posts · 20 votes
    6y

    @William Hines Kevin Faust with home inspectors of America, former builder very through and honest dm me for the contact info

  • Realtor · Decatur, GA · Member since 2017 · 135 posts · 92 votes
    6y

    Adding to this list. I love working with Russ Garmon. He is an inspector and a real estate investor so he gets it. 

    http://www.garmonhomeinspection.com/

  • Inspector · Fort Lauderdale · Member since 2019 · 223 posts · 51 votes
    6y

    Williams you can find highly trained and well qualified inspector from a national credited association tike InteNACHI

    https://www.nachi.org/certified-inspectors

  • Contractor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2017 · 29 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    @William Hines also check out www.nailpunch.com

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.