Out of State Investor Looking for Multi's in Columbus

Out of State Investor Looking for Multi's in Columbus

New to Real Estate · Tacoma WA, United States · Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 5 votes

Hi everyone! I'm a new investor looking for my first multiplex property in Columbus. I have plenty of cash for down and improvements. Also looking for great connections in the area. Feel free to connect and send any properties you have my way. Cheers!

2Reply
22 views

Most Popular Reply

Marc RiceBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Columbus Cleveland Dayton, OH · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
5y

@Matt Garry

Columbus is a great growing market with increasing job and population growth, as well as great universities. I’m sure you’ll find good investment properties here although it is competitive now.

Marc Rice | Investor Friendly Agent at Reafco Tailwind Team574 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Remington LymanBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Matt Garry:

    Hi everyone! I'm a new investor looking for my first multiplex property in Columbus. I have plenty of cash for down and improvements. Also looking for great connections in the area. Feel free to connect and send any properties you have my way. Cheers!

    Welcome to the market! Columbus, Ohio is a great area to get started in.

  • Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Matt Garry:

    Hi everyone! I'm a new investor looking for my first multiplex property in Columbus. I have plenty of cash for down and improvements. Also looking for great connections in the area. Feel free to connect and send any properties you have my way. Cheers!

     Hi Matt, I'd love to connect! 

  • Marc RiceBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus Cleveland Dayton, OH · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    @Matt Garry

    Columbus is a great growing market with increasing job and population growth, as well as great universities. I’m sure you’ll find good investment properties here although it is competitive now.

    Marc Rice | Investor Friendly Agent at Reafco Tailwind Team574 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.