Recommendation for local banks / credit unions (Indianapolis)

Recommendation for local banks / credit unions (Indianapolis)

Member since 2021 · 11 posts · 9 votes

Hello! New investor here, and about to get into contract for a property in Indy! 

I called a couple of local lenders, but I also would like to check with one or two local banks / credit unions to see what they can offer. Anyone has any recommendation? Also, if you have any other local mortgage broker you can recommend, please send them my way too!

Thank you.

0Reply
49 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · New York City · Member since 2020 · 164 posts · 75 votes
    4y

    Alliance Bank and Community First have competitive products.  Happy to make an intro if you'd like to shoot me your email in a DM.

  • Rental Property Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2021 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    We had a great experience with Freedom of America mortgage based out of the north side of Indy. They were amazing, and I'm  happy to make an introduction. 

    I've also have solid experiences with Forum Credit Union on the banking and car loan side, but haven't dealt with them for mortgages. 

  • Member since 2021 · 11 posts · 9 votes
    4y

    Thank you Michael and Steve, just DM'ed!

  • Member since 2019 · 67 posts · 17 votes
    4y

    Stock Yard is who I have used for my last 3 properties. Eric Reynolds over there takes care of me. Message me if you'd like his contact info.

  • Member since 2021 · 11 posts · 9 votes
    4y

    Yes, I'd love to. Just sent a message. Thank you!

  • Mike D'ArrigoPro Member
    Turn key provider · San Jose, CA · Member since 2010 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    4y

    Sarah, why do they have to be local? There are some very investor friendly lenders that can lend in all 50 states.

  • Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2021 · 81 posts · 24 votes
    4y

    Hey! I love working with Brenda Jones and Darren Johnson at IMCU... if you want their contact info, pm me. Good luck!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.