Indianapolis Visit 3/22 ~ 3/23 - Would love to connect

Indianapolis Visit 3/22 ~ 3/23 - Would love to connect

Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 125 posts · 37 votes

Hello Indy BP community,

I plan to visit Indianapolis next week (3/21~3/23) to view potential investment properties and to get a feel for the city. It is my first time visiting there, and I would love to connect with local investors, turnkey and BRRR service providers, or anyone who just want to grab a drink in downtown and chat real estate. I'll be staying at the Staybridge Sutes in Indianapolis downtown.

I would love to learn and hear about local REI professionals insights on the Indy's market (neighborhoods, investing opportunities, history, developments etc). I have few showings and meetings set-up already, but I plan to utilize as much time as I can during my short trip. Please feel free to PM me if you have any investment opportunities. Beach Grove, Greenwood, Fountain Square, Bates-Hendrix, Lawrence, Warren are some of the locations of my interest.

I'm currently looking for rental property investments B/B+ neighborhoods with $800+ rent prices. To prepare for the trip, I've gotten pre-apporval letter from my lender so that I can place an offer if I see an opportunity.  Looking forward to the trip, and I hope to meet with great people in Indy!  Let's go Colts!

1Reply
21 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2015 · 108 posts · 66 votes
9y

Hi Kee,

Feel free to send me a direct message. I have a creative niche in which I place young professionals by the bedroom, maximizing cash on cash return. 

I'd love to grab a coffee and see if we can help provide value for each other. 

Talk soon,

Matt Speer 

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2015 · 108 posts · 66 votes
    9y

    Hi Kee,

    Feel free to send me a direct message. I have a creative niche in which I place young professionals by the bedroom, maximizing cash on cash return. 

    I'd love to grab a coffee and see if we can help provide value for each other. 

    Talk soon,

    Matt Speer 

  • Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 69 posts · 17 votes
    9y
    Kee, you need to reach out to Joshua Lawrence He is my business partner and a realtor that knows how to invest and hunt for properties for investors. http://www.elevaterealtyindy.com/
  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2016 · 42 posts · 14 votes
    9y

    Have fun Kee. You're one a few out-of-state investors that I know of that'll be here next week.

  • Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 125 posts · 37 votes
    9y

    @Matt Speer Thanks Matt.  Interesting business model you have there.  I will send you a PM shortly

  • Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 125 posts · 37 votes
    9y

    @Adam Kent @joshua lawrence Looking forward to the trip.  I'll check out the website and PM you.  Thanks

  • Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 125 posts · 37 votes
    9y

    @Nick Walts  Thanks Nick!  Lot of out of state investors in Indy I bet

  • Real Estate Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2013 · 474 posts · 214 votes
    9y

    Hi @James You I'm gonna piggy back off your thread and ask if anyone wants to meet up Fri or Sat 5/12-13? I must be doing something wrong cause I've started two threads now asking about this and both times my posts have been removed. If I'm breaking the TOS admin/mods please let me know!!

    Also, I'll gladly meetup with anyone but just know that at the moment I have most of my team in place (realtor, PMs, inspectors, a few contractors) so I'm not specifically seeking those things. Unless you are an awesome electrician, GC, or refi lender then I do need you!! TIA!

  • Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 125 posts · 37 votes
    9y

    @Maxwell Lee Just sent you an email.  Let me know if there's anything I can do to help

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.