• Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
Indianapolis Visit 3/22 ~ 3/23 - Would love to connect

James You
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted Mar 15 2017, 18:04

Hello Indy BP community,

I plan to visit Indianapolis next week (3/21~3/23) to view potential investment properties and to get a feel for the city. It is my first time visiting there, and I would love to connect with local investors, turnkey and BRRR service providers, or anyone who just want to grab a drink in downtown and chat real estate. I'll be staying at the Staybridge Sutes in Indianapolis downtown.

I would love to learn and hear about local REI professionals insights on the Indy's market (neighborhoods, investing opportunities, history, developments etc). I have few showings and meetings set-up already, but I plan to utilize as much time as I can during my short trip. Please feel free to PM me if you have any investment opportunities. Beach Grove, Greenwood, Fountain Square, Bates-Hendrix, Lawrence, Warren are some of the locations of my interest.

I'm currently looking for rental property investments B/B+ neighborhoods with $800+ rent prices. To prepare for the trip, I've gotten pre-apporval letter from my lender so that I can place an offer if I see an opportunity.  Looking forward to the trip, and I hope to meet with great people in Indy!  Let's go Colts!

Loading replies...