Recommendation for Investor Agent in the Indianapolis IN area

Recommendation for Investor Agent in the Indianapolis IN area

Realtor · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2015 · 33 posts · 4 votes

Hi there everyone. I am looking for recommendations and or references for realtors to work with in the Indianapolis, IN area. 

Any and all recommendations are welcome and appreciated. 

0Reply
7 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2015 · 108 posts · 66 votes
    8y

    Hi Logan, I'm Matt Speer and I'm an investor agent in Indianapolis. I also own a property management company, as well. I've purchased 20 units myself or with partners in the past two years and also have a leasing model that achieves 125-150%+ of market rents. I have experience working with several out of state investors (San Francisco, Austin, Eugene OR, etc) and I'm sure they would be happy to act as a reference. 

    Feel free to message/email/call me if you're interested in learning more about what I do. I'm eager to learn more about your goals and if there's alignment, look forward to working with you. 

    Thanks,

    Matt

  • Realtor · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2015 · 33 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    @Matt Speer Thank you for the reply and the brief introduction. I will be reaching out later today to introduce myself and too see how our goals align 

    Cheers, 

    Logan 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.