Looking for Appraiser, Lawyer, & Insurance Contacts in Indy

Looking for Appraiser, Lawyer, & Insurance Contacts in Indy

El Segundo, CA · Member since 2018 · 18 posts · 8 votes

Howdy Indianapolis investors!

I just had my first offer accepted and I'm looking for recommendations for an Appraiser, an Indiana-based lawyer, and an Insurance agent.  Please let me know if you know someone who could be of help, thank you!

0Reply
14 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Carmel, IN · Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    Hey Mark! 

    Congrats on the new purchase! I'm local to Indy, and am working on my first deal as well. I've owned my own business here locally for the last 10 years, and have really enjoyed working with our lawyer and insurance broker. 

    Kevin Koons with Kroger, Gardis, & Regas is great

    Doug Deshong with ONI has been our insurance broker for the last 10 years


    Cory

  • Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 8 votes
    7y

    I'm very happy with our insurance folks and attorney.

    Timothy Zeller with Zeller Insurance (he does all our personal insurance including insuring the Airbnb on the same property as our primary residence)

    NREIG for all our rental and flip insurance

    Attorney Chris Striebeck of Striebeck Law

    Good luck!

  • El Segundo, CA · Member since 2018 · 18 posts · 8 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Cory Phillips:

    Hey Mark! 

    Congrats on the new purchase! I'm local to Indy, and am working on my first deal as well. I've owned my own business here locally for the last 10 years, and have really enjoyed working with our lawyer and insurance broker. 

    Kevin Koons with Kroger, Gardis, & Regas is great

    Doug Deshong with ONI has been our insurance broker for the last 10 years


    Cory

    Thank you for the references Cory!  Congrats on your first deal as well sir, may it be the first of many!!!

  • El Segundo, CA · Member since 2018 · 18 posts · 8 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Debbie Guy:

    I'm very happy with our insurance folks and attorney.

    Timothy Zeller with Zeller Insurance (he does all our personal insurance including insuring the Airbnb on the same property as our primary residence)

    NREIG for all our rental and flip insurance

    Attorney Chris Striebeck of Striebeck Law

    Good luck!

    I appreciate the contacts Debbie, thank you!  I will be reaching out shortly!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.