New to Real Estate · Seattle, WA · Member since 2025 · 3 posts · 3 votes
I interested in doing a live in flip in the Seattle area and need to find a contractor that is reliable and reasonably priced. Any recommendations? The required changes are mostly cosmetic but extensive - kitchen, bathrooms, lighting, flooring drywall, etc. Recommendations for someone you have worked with in the past?
I interested in doing a live in flip in the Seattle area and need to find a contractor that is reliable and reasonably priced. Any recommendations? The required changes are mostly cosmetic but extensive - kitchen, bathrooms, lighting, flooring drywall, etc. Recommendations for someone you have worked with in the past?
Do flips in the midwest, way better return for your money and much more inventory!
I interested in doing a live in flip in the Seattle area and need to find a contractor that is reliable and reasonably priced. Any recommendations? The required changes are mostly cosmetic but extensive - kitchen, bathrooms, lighting, flooring drywall, etc. Recommendations for someone you have worked with in the past?
Do flips in the midwest, way better return for your money and much more inventory!
Thanks Alfath for the suggestion - I have looked at the Midwest and it is very appealing in many ways. In this case, however, I want to do a live-in flip and need to stay put to my local market.
Property Manager · Bellevue, WA · Member since 2025 · 9 posts · 4 votes
9mo
Our in house 4 labor team has been helping our investors on remodeling project, only charge the direct cost first, and share the profit later to motivate everyone's efficiency. Let me know if you have time for a brief chat.