Lenexa, KS · Member since 2016 · 58 posts · 14 votes
I have a need to a fast and quality electrician who can diagnose problems. I have two light poles, sprinkler control panel and entryway lights that are not working. There is no power to them, but they have been connected for years. Do you have any recommendations? I realize that if you want quality and speed, then you must give up on price. I do want to pay for the quality and speed, just not too much.
Kansas City, MO · Member since 2013 · 131 posts · 64 votes
8y
I have used Scott at Urban Electrical and Design recently to update some electrical panels in a fourplex. He was very fast, reasonable and responsive. You can find him on home advisor. The post won’t let me include his phone number but it pops up on Home advisor.