Handyman Needed in Baton Rouge and Ascension Parish

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Baton Rouge, LA · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    Don't know of one at this time but if you ever need a property gut & clean out, Movement Properties is available to assist with competitive prices & detailed work. Ms.Bell

  • Investor · Baton Rouge, LA · Member since 2014 · 280 posts · 219 votes
    9y

    @Ean Savoy I wish I had an individual I could recommend to you.  I have a few business cards from people I have never used that I can send you, but until then reach out to @Mary Beth Groze.

    She owns a handyman business and can probably take care of anything you need.

  • Realtor · Baton Rouge, LA · Member since 2015 · 21 posts · 10 votes
    9y
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.