Investor Friendly Agent in Detroit, MI

Investor Friendly Agent in Detroit, MI

Grosse Pointe, MI · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 3 votes

Hi everyone. Long time lurker, first time poster and budding investor here looking for some tips from knowledgeable folks in the Detroit, MI area. I am looking to purchase my first property in the city but I am still very green in the house hunting process. 

I want a duplex in a neighborhood with growth potential where I can live in one unit and rent out the other. I plan on this being the first in a number of properties I will own with the long term goal being buy and hold passive income. Right now my financing options + my income limit my mortgage cap at 60k. Can anyone refer any investor friendly agents in the area that can help me find this first home? 

3Reply
32 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor/Landlord · Farmington Hills, MI · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Account Closed knows the City well. He gets off market leads regularly.

  • Real Estate Agent · Port Huron, MI · Member since 2012 · 295 posts · 82 votes
    9y

    @Quentin Turner I just PMed you

  • Specialist · Kiryat Motzkin, Israel · Member since 2014 · 266 posts · 159 votes
    9y

    Reach out to @Brent Maxwell from IPS realty.

  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2015 · 175 posts · 75 votes
    9y

    Hello @Quentin Turner

    If interested in turnkey properties. We specialize in turnkey investments and property management in the Detroit area, so if you have any questions just let us know. 

  • Investor/Agent/Entrepreneur · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 464 posts · 564 votes
    9y

    Hi @Quentin Turner I'm a local investor & agent. I work exclusively with other investors and would love to help you out. A majority of my rental properties are also in the Detroit area. Let me know if I can help you out with anything as you look for your first deal!

  • Property Manager · Metro Detroit, MI · Member since 2008 · 305 posts · 362 votes
    9y

    I have worked with a number of biggerpockets members, both help buy and sell.

    Let me know if you need any help!

  • Member since 2023 · 19 posts · 11 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Ujwal Velagapudi:

    Hi @Quentin Turner I'm a local investor & agent. I work exclusively with other investors and would love to help you out. A majority of my rental properties are also in the Detroit area. Let me know if I can help you out with anything as you look for your first deal!


    Hello, I am an out of state investor looking to purchase several properties in Detroit, Michigan. I need an investor friendly agent who knows Detroit very well as this would be my first ever purchase there. I am not familiar with the neighborhoods.

    .....

  • Member since 2023 · 19 posts · 11 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Keith Jourdan:

    I have worked with a number of biggerpockets members, both help buy and sell.

    Let me know if you need any help!


     Hello, I am an out of state investor looking to purchase several properties in Detroit, Michigan. I need an investor friendly agent who knows Detroit very well as this would be my first ever purchase there. I am not familiar with the neighborhoods.

    Let's connect!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.