Average time to find a new tenant?

Average time to find a new tenant?

Rental Property Investor · Culver City, CA · Member since 2012 · 403 posts · 246 votes

Have a SFH in SW GR close to GVSU entering 2nd month of vacancy. Rent was just reduced. Had a smell issue first few weeks, but that's hopefully fixed now. Just curious how long it's taking investors in GR to find new tenants?

Thanks! 

0Reply
23 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Grand Rapids, MI · Member since 2017 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Hi Jason,

    I am not sure on your entire situation but Jon wrote an article on rent rates in GR for September. I recommend him as a property manager as well. Maybe this information can help you get some tenets in your property. 

    http://simplehomemanagement.com/2017/10/10/septemb...

  • Rental Property Investor · Culver City, CA · Member since 2012 · 403 posts · 246 votes
    8y

    Thanks @Ben E.. We actually got it rented shortly after my post. Pretty sure the smell was a deterrent but that was finally fixed. The link looks like a good resource. Thanks for sharing. And I'll keep Jon in mind should I need to change management. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.