Architect Referral in the Minneapolis Area (Fridley, MN)

9 Replies

Hi BiggerPockets Community!  I am looking for a referral for an Architect in the Minneapolis area. We are converting a 5-plex into a 6-plex in the city of Fridley, MN. The city is requiring an architect’s stamp of approval on the existing expansion plan. Does anyone have a recommendation?

Silvia Frank and Peter Carlson from Carlson/Frank Architects- their office is in St Paul- very good and reasonable priced

Just as a FYI, no architect or GC would rubber stamp a conversion but has to do their due diligence- I’m impressed with Peter’s grasp of  odd requirement so you would be in good hands 

Okay, Bruce.  Good to know.

Thanks again for the referral!

I'd highly recommend Henry Elgersma with JCorp! Message me if you'd like contact info.

We are using Kevin Grube, Grube Architects on our current project. 

Thank you so much for your replies @Amber Gonion and @Josh Brook !  I think I found an architect that I would like to work with.  I am meeting him on Tuesday to walk through the project, so I am set for now.  I will definitely keep Kevin Grube and Henry Elgersma in mind for future projects!

Gratefully,

Katie Buckley Kuisle has a firm. Her website is www.kbkdes.com

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here