Investor needs realtor in Lawrence, Kansas area

Investor needs realtor in Lawrence, Kansas area

Investor · Manvel, TX · Member since 2016 · 133 posts · 54 votes

Hello.

I am interested in connecting with a realtor in the Lawrence, Kansas area.  I have plans to acquire property in that market.  I will be in Kansas in mid-October and I am looking to connect with people familiar with the trip so I can set meetings / viewings while I am in town.

Thank you.

0Reply
9 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Perry, KS · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    I live in that area and know some realtors that might be able to help you out. Where are you looking? 

  • Topeka, KS · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    10y
    Morgan Carmichael Hi Morgan, I'm also looking to contact an investor friendly realtor in Lawrence. I am interested in investing in multifamily properties in which I plan on occupying one of the units. This would be my first investment in a multifamily property and I wouldn't be looking at anything over 4 units. As I have searched on my own for the past couple of months the main problem that I have run into is that most of the properties in Lawrence are 100% occupied with no room for me to live in one of the units. I am looking for some assistance in finding a property in Lawrence that fits my criteria. Criteria Cash-on-Cash Return: 10% or above Location: High visibility locations on well-trafficked streets; close to highways, major employers or big box stores. Property Type: Class B or Class C - seeking properties with the opportunity to improve operations, occupancy and rents, net operating income, and cosmetic appeal. Purchase Price Range: $100,000 - $250,000 Is there any chance that you would be able to refer me to a real estate agent or broker in Lawrence that focuses on the size of properties I'm targeting? Thank you in advance, Ryan
  • Perry, KS · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    since college has started, it would be tough to find a unit that size for sale with an emty unit.  Have you thought about a duplex with you renting out one side and living in the other with tenants rent covering the mortgage?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.