Rental Property Investor · Austin Tx · Member since 2012 · 89 posts · 26 votes
8y
@Kevin Romines are you sure they do max 4 properties ? Because I just check today and they only do up to 3 properties. Do you have to call them to get 4 properties ?
Lender · Winlock, WA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
8y
@Tom Nguyen, I received their underwriting guidelines on that loan some time ago. I don't still have a copy now. However it is max. of 4 financed properties as I mentioned above. If you have a primary residence that is financed, then you can have 3 rentals total and still fit in their guidelines.
If you have no financed primary residence, then you can have up to 4 rentals financed and still be within their guidelines..........The key is, a max. of 4 financed properties. You will need to call and confirm, as I didn't keep a copy of their guidelines.