Tax lien contracts in Missouri or Illinois?

Tax lien contracts in Missouri or Illinois?

Durham, NC · Member since 2016 · 125 posts · 42 votes

I'm tryign to get more information on tax lien contracts in Missouri or Illinois.  I'm an investor in the area, living out of state.  I'm not sure the laws in regards to this.  Anyone who has experience in tax liens  in these states, I would love to connect and chat more.  

0Reply
25 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Horsham, PA · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    @Ben Kirchner

    Hi Ben. I am looking to learn as well. What kinds of questions do you have?

  • Ned CareyPro Member
    Moderator
    Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2008 · 17k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    6y

    @Ben Kirchner What do you mean by a tax lien "Contracts"

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.