Looking to make connections in Omaha, NE

8 Replies | Omaha, Nebraska

Hey All,

We are hoping to expand my network in Omaha, NE. We've already joined the local REIA but want to make additional connections. Hit us up via phone, email, or let's grab coffee.

Thanks!

Welcome Jack!  I went to HS and college in Grand Forks.  I hope we see more networking opportunities in this area soon.  I have some ideas I never seem to get around to implementing. 

Promotion
BiggerPockets
The one-stop-shop for REI
Find Local Home Improvement Pros!
Check out our network of trusted, local contractors for all of your home improvement projects.
Find a Contractor
Originally posted by @David Neese:

Welcome Jack!  I went to HS and college in Grand Forks.  I hope we see more networking opportunities in this area soon.  I have some ideas I never seem to get around to implementing. 

Great to meet you David! Let me know if you'd like to meet up sometime.

Originally posted by @Charles Willie Harris:

I'm just starting out in the Central Iowa area.  I'll keep tabs.

Really appreciated, thank you!

Hello Omahans,

Me too. I'm looking to network and talk with REI with investors in Omaha. So feel free to contact me if you want to get lunch or a drink after work.

I've spent most of my life in Omaha.  Never invested though.  Now I'm looking for the best area in Omaha to house-hack ... as well as future rentals.  Does any one have any recommendations for the best areas around Omaha for house hacking?  Where would I most likely attract room renters? 

There's an OmahaREI meetup on November 18th hosted by And Kozycz.  Go To Http://www.Omaha1REIA.com for additional details.  I hope to see y'all soon.