Looking to make connections in Omaha, NE

Looking to make connections in Omaha, NE

Investor · Fargo, ND · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 2 votes

Hey All,

We are hoping to expand my network in Omaha, NE. We've already joined the local REIA but want to make additional connections. Hit us up via phone, email, or let's grab coffee.

Thanks!

0Reply
14 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2018 · 12 posts · 10 votes
6y

Hello! I'm a North Dakota native who acquired first property this summer. Interested in networking and discussing real estate here in Omaha. I've moved to Omaha for dental school.

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Developer · Bellevue, NE · Member since 2015 · 41 posts · 19 votes
    7y

    Welcome Jack!  I went to HS and college in Grand Forks.  I hope we see more networking opportunities in this area soon.  I have some ideas I never seem to get around to implementing. 

  • Investor · Ankeny, IA · Member since 2019 · 92 posts · 33 votes
    7y

    I'm just starting out in the Central Iowa area.  I'll keep tabs.

  • Investor · Fargo, ND · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @David Neese:

    Welcome Jack!  I went to HS and college in Grand Forks.  I hope we see more networking opportunities in this area soon.  I have some ideas I never seem to get around to implementing. 

    Great to meet you David! Let me know if you'd like to meet up sometime.

  • Investor · Fargo, ND · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Charles Willie Harris:

    I'm just starting out in the Central Iowa area.  I'll keep tabs.

    Really appreciated, thank you!

  • Rental Property Investor · Omaha, NE · Member since 2019 · 17 posts · 5 votes
    6y

    Hi Jack! I'm interested in investing in Omaha. Want to grab a beer or coffee sometime?

  • Member since 2018 · 12 posts · 10 votes
    6y

    Hello! I'm a North Dakota native who acquired first property this summer. Interested in networking and discussing real estate here in Omaha. I've moved to Omaha for dental school.

  • Omaha · Member since 2019 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    Hello Omahans,

    Me too. I'm looking to network and talk with REI with investors in Omaha. So feel free to contact me if you want to get lunch or a drink after work.

    I've spent most of my life in Omaha.  Never invested though.  Now I'm looking for the best area in Omaha to house-hack ... as well as future rentals.  Does any one have any recommendations for the best areas around Omaha for house hacking?  Where would I most likely attract room renters? 

    There's an OmahaREI meetup on November 18th hosted by And Kozycz.  Go To Http://www.Omaha1REIA.com for additional details.  I hope to see y'all soon.

  • Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    I'm an investor too in Omaha Area looking to network with more local investors. I will be available to grab a coffee if possible.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.