Looking for Buyer Agent specializing in foreclosed houses

Looking for Buyer Agent specializing in foreclosed houses

Sunnyvale, CA · Member since 2016 · 63 posts · 5 votes

I'm an out of state investor from California, and I'm looking to purchase investment properties in Las Vegas. I'm considering purchasing foreclosed houses, rehab them and rent them out.  I'm hoping to find a buyer agent specializing in foreclosures to help me purchase.

Does anyone know any agent that they'd recommend?

Thanks,

Ray

0Reply
7 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2014 · 471 posts · 241 votes
    8y

    Hi @Ray Li...I'm not licensed anymore but I run the largest investor meeting in town and know many of the wholesalers who can get you the best deals in Vegas...especially for rental properties.  Text me at the my number below and I'm happy to connect over the phone to discuss what your looking for.  If you want to know more about me first...feel free to check out my profile.

  • Eric FernwoodBusiness Member
    Realtor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2014 · 995 posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    Hello Ray,

    There are not a lot of foreclosures on the market these days. The few that are, are not heavily discounted. If you are looking for distressed properties, check the auctions. These are relatively low cost but can be high risk and cash only purchases. 

    Eric Fernwood

    FERNWOOD Team, KW VIP Realty520 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.