Vegas Real Estate events Sept 24-27th

Vegas Real Estate events Sept 24-27th

Investor · Washington, DC · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 0 votes

Hi,  i'm visiting Las Vegas from September 24 to September 27. I have been looking online to see if there are any real estate or leadership conferences/meetups going on during that week,  I would really appreciate recommendations. Thanks!

0Reply
9 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Robert AdamsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Henderson, NV · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 373 votes
    8y

    Not sure about events but always looking to network etc. Enjoy your stay in Vegas!

    The Adams Team at Rothwell Gornt Companies4.970 Reviews
  • Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2013 · 8k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    8y

    pick a time and a laid back affordable place and I’m sure you’ll get at least a small group for soda/beer and pizza/burgers. People like me. Always looking to talk real estate but not looking to start up a group they have to manage in their “free time”. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.