Real Estate lawyer recommendation in Reno, NV

Real Estate lawyer recommendation in Reno, NV

New to Real Estate · Member since 2019 · 14 posts · 15 votes

I'm a relatively new investor, so I'm looking to build a team of trusted partners in Reno, NV. First piece of my puzzle is the legal counsel. Does anyone have any recommendations for real-estate lawyers in Reno, NV? Bonus points if they can recommend an agent, contractors, property management and financing. Looking to close either end of Q1 or early Q2 this year. Please only recommend people you have personally done business with!

2Reply
19 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Reno / Sparks, NV · Member since 2013 · 174 posts · 59 votes
6y

Titus, I'm happy to recommend several people you can add to your team. I'm a realtor/investor in the area and would love to help . PM me. 

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Reno / Sparks, NV · Member since 2013 · 174 posts · 59 votes
    6y

    Titus, I'm happy to recommend several people you can add to your team. I'm a realtor/investor in the area and would love to help . PM me. 

  • Real Estate Redeveloper · Reno, NV · Member since 2015 · 209 posts · 65 votes
    6y

    @Titus Capilnean What are you looking for in legal counsel?  In Nevada, few transactions require legal counsel, as almost all Re documents are on a standardized form, and a quality Realtor/Real Estate professional will be able to address most needs.  I have only used a lawyer once in the last dozen transactions.

    I know some states require a real estate lawyer, but Nevada is not one of them.

    But if you do need one for a specific reason, send me a message and I will reply with referrals.  I can recommend people I use for the other positions you need as well.  Additionally, @Virginia Marphis is one of the top professionals in the area, so you can trust her recommendations.

  • New to Real Estate · Member since 2019 · 14 posts · 15 votes
    6y

    @Michael S. Helton thanks for the advice, I'm mainly looking for LLC formation and then transfer of title from individual to LLC, tenant contract legal review. The basics.

  • New to Real Estate · Member since 2019 · 14 posts · 15 votes
    6y

    @Virginia Marphis I added you as a connection so I can PM, thanks for offering to help

  • Rental Property Investor · Winnemucca, NV · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    6y

    @Titus Capilnean We were having the same question with one of our properties.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.