Queens REI investor Meetup

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · NYC & FL · Member since 2014 · 69 posts · 29 votes
9y

@Account Closed 

Hey Guys, I am in the process of starting one that is Queens based. Most likely will be in the Fresh Meadows/Flushing/Bayside Area. I have 10 committed people on board as of now. Let me know if you guys would be interested.

See this reply in the discussion

33 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rich V.Pro Member
    Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 81 posts · 45 votes
    9y

    I don't know of any in Queens, but I'd definitely love to have one. 

    There's a site https://www.meetup.com/ where various NYC Real Estate Groups will post about meetups that they are having. You can type in Real Estate Investing as your interest and your zip code, and they'll notify you when events are happening.

  • New York City, NY · Member since 2016 · 420 posts · 172 votes
    9y
    Richard Vetter thanks for the reply. Yes I have checked out Meetup.com and see they have a fresh meadows (queens) REIA that's meets up in MANHATTAN. Totally inconvenient
  • Investor · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    hey @Account Closed. If you do get a meetup going, count me in.

  • Real Estate Agent · NYC & FL · Member since 2014 · 69 posts · 29 votes
    9y

    @Account Closed 

    Hey Guys, I am in the process of starting one that is Queens based. Most likely will be in the Fresh Meadows/Flushing/Bayside Area. I have 10 committed people on board as of now. Let me know if you guys would be interested.

  • New York City, NY · Member since 2016 · 420 posts · 172 votes
    9y
    Juan Barreneche PM me the details please.
  • New York City, NY · Member since 2016 · 53 posts · 12 votes
    9y

    me too...

  • Real Estate Agent · NYC & FL · Member since 2014 · 69 posts · 29 votes
    9y

    @Account Closed Just sent you a colleague request

  • Investor · Great Neck, NY · Member since 2016 · 679 posts · 467 votes
    9y

    Nice!  I would love to check it out.  Born and raised in Queens!

  • Investor · Elmhurst, NY · Member since 2015 · 26 posts · 13 votes
    9y

    put me in your list juan :)

  • New York City, NY · Member since 2016 · 420 posts · 172 votes
    9y
    Juan Barreneche I didn't receive any request. Seems like there are a few people in here interested. We could have a good turnout.
  • Real Estate Agent · NYC & FL · Member since 2014 · 69 posts · 29 votes
    9y

    @Account Closed Could not send colleague request: Scott Sankhi already has a pending colleague request from you

    Yeah that's the error its giving me. What's your best email address ?

  • Shawn AckermanPro Member
    Real Estate Entrepreneur · Mid West, East Coast · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Steve Kontos No worries if you can't we can make something work in Nassau.  I'm in NHP

  • Investor · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    Thanks @Shawn Ackerman. appreciate it

  • Shawn AckermanPro Member
    Real Estate Entrepreneur · Mid West, East Coast · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Macarthur Pauyo you got!  Anytime!

  • Advertising · Queens, NY · Member since 2015 · 27 posts · 12 votes
    9y

    Just want to throw out there I'm also a Queens-based investor and would love to meet up with local REI'ers. I went to a few in Manhattan a while back but everyone was investing all over the place. Would be awesome to connect with other niche, Queens investors :)

  • Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2015 · 50 posts · 13 votes
    9y

    @Account Closed Count me in for a queens based meet up.  I have been looking for one for a while and like many of you attended a few in the the city and harlem but  it didn't have many people specializing in queens.

  • New York City, NY · Member since 2016 · 420 posts · 172 votes
    9y
    Juan Barreneche any word on when and where is the Meetup?
  • Real Estate Agent · NYC & FL · Member since 2014 · 69 posts · 29 votes
    9y

    @Account Closed

    Going to shoot for end of June, still in the process of securing a venue. I will shoot out an email blast as soon as everything is planned

  • Sunnyside, NY · Member since 2017 · 28 posts · 8 votes
    9y

    @Account Closed Count me in as well! I've been looking for one in Queens for the past few weeks. It would be so much more convenient than trekking all the way the Manhattan. 

  • Bronx, NY · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    @Juan Barreneche Can you also add me to the email list. thanks

  • New York City, NY · Member since 2016 · 420 posts · 172 votes
    9y

    @Juan Barreneche let me know if you need help with anything

  • Advertising · Queens, NY · Member since 2015 · 27 posts · 12 votes
    9y

    Hey all, I just got an invite to a Queens meetup... but only 6 people have bought tickets. Anyone here attending? This is the link: First Queens Meetup

  • New York City, NY · Member since 2016 · 420 posts · 172 votes
    9y

    @Elizabeth S. yes I have bought my ticket. 

  • New York City, NY · Member since 2016 · 420 posts · 172 votes
    9y

    @Elizabeth S.

    @Matt Lane

    @Shawn Ackerman

    @Macarthur Pauyo

    @Brian Wang

    @Steve Kontos

    @Rich V.

    meet up link in queens

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/452951-queens-nyc-meetup-register-asap

  • Rich V.Pro Member
    Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 81 posts · 45 votes
    9y

    Thanks @Account Closed - I started a new job this week and have been working late & won't be able to make this meet-up. Once things normalize a bit, count me in for the next one.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.