Charlotte Area Real Estate Investors Association

Charlotte Area Real Estate Investors Association

Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 3 votes

Hi,

I'm a teenage investor looking to join a local REIA in the Charlotte, NC area to gain access to resources and mentorship. Does anyone have any suggestions on good options in the metro Charlotte area?

Thanks and I look forward to getting involved!

-Trevor

3Reply
30 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Mark MunsonBusiness Member
    Lender · Orlando, FL · Member since 2022 · 440 posts · 300 votes
    3y

    You can join the NCREIA, they host a chapter in Charlotte. I actually think this month will be geared towards teaching your kids to invest, so probably a good meeting to attend at your age. My firm is a vendor, so I can attest to the quality of the REIA. Happy to connect if you attend!

  • Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 3 votes
    3y

    Okay, thanks so much!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.