Anyone investing in Wadesboro, NC?

Anyone investing in Wadesboro, NC?

Raleigh, NC · Member since 2016 · 86 posts · 26 votes

I am looking for any realtors or investors that do business in the Wadesboro, NC area. Have a property under contract that I'd like to find some comps on that I can't find off the internet. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0Reply
33 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chris PuckettPro Member
    Residential Real Estate Broker · Kannapolis, NC · Member since 2014 · 68 posts · 16 votes
    9y

    Hey BJ, I am a REALTOR ® and have access to numbers in your area.  shoot me a note and let me know if you still need any help.  

  • Raleigh, NC · Member since 2016 · 86 posts · 26 votes
    9y

    Thanks Chris... I got the information I needed. I will definitely contact you if I get something else in your area.

  • Greenville, SC · Member since 2016 · 105 posts · 16 votes
    9y
    BJ Henderson I would like to connect with you as I try to get into wholesaling
  • Investor · Bowie, MD · Member since 2011 · 49 posts · 5 votes
    7y

    @BJ Henderson I came to ask the same thing!! Working on leads now.

  • Investor · Bowie, MD · Member since 2011 · 49 posts · 5 votes
    7y

    @Chris Puckett do you know any rehab buyers in the area?

  • Chris PuckettPro Member
    Residential Real Estate Broker · Kannapolis, NC · Member since 2014 · 68 posts · 16 votes
    7y

    @Bobby R. Wadesboro is about an hour east of Charlotte.  A little too far out of my comfort zone.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.