Recently moved to Columbus, Ohio to start REI - lets connect

Recently moved to Columbus, Ohio to start REI - lets connect

Jimmy LieuBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2019 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes

Hello BP community,

I recently just moved from Portland, Oregon to Columbus, Ohio to start real estate investing. I road-tripped 36 hours and I'm finally here! I really want to start building my real estate portfolio here in Columbus, and I'd love to start getting to know other real estate investors in the area. I am definitely looking to start house hacking and closing my first property before the end of this year.

I'd love to connect and meet up for drinks or coffee or whatever.

6Reply
15 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
5y
Originally posted by @Jimmy Lieu:

Hello BP community,

I recently just moved from Portland, Oregon to Columbus, Ohio to start real estate investing. I road-tripped 36 hours and I'm finally here! I really want to start building my real estate portfolio here in Columbus, and I'd love to start getting to know other real estate investors in the area. I am definitely looking to start house hacking and closing my first property before the end of this year.

I'd love to connect and meet up for drinks or coffee or whatever.

 That's great Jimmy! Welcome to the city. I'd love to chat. 

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jack SmithPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Massillon, OH · Member since 2017 · 215 posts · 168 votes
    5y

    Hi Jimmy, I'm not in Columbus (yet), but google the Central Ohio REIA (COREE). It's a NONPROFIT reia in Columbus and has a lot of great events going on weekly. I won't post their link as whenever I do it seems to get deleted.

  • Developer · Columbus, OH · Member since 2008 · 117 posts · 63 votes
    5y

    COREE is a great place to start but with COVID it’s all virtual.

    Welcome to columbus!

  • Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Jimmy Lieu:

    Hello BP community,

    I recently just moved from Portland, Oregon to Columbus, Ohio to start real estate investing. I road-tripped 36 hours and I'm finally here! I really want to start building my real estate portfolio here in Columbus, and I'd love to start getting to know other real estate investors in the area. I am definitely looking to start house hacking and closing my first property before the end of this year.

    I'd love to connect and meet up for drinks or coffee or whatever.

     That's great Jimmy! Welcome to the city. I'd love to chat. 

  • Brandon GoldsmithBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    Welcome to Columbus! It's a great place to get started. @Jimmy Lieu

  • Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 48 posts · 43 votes
    5y

    @Jimmy Lieu, I am local investor, we can connect if you wish.

  • Member since 2021 · 22 posts · 11 votes
    5y

    I would love to connect with this group also

  • Rental Property Investor · Grove City, OH · Member since 2018 · 93 posts · 71 votes
    5y

    Welcome to Columbus ! @Jimmy Lieu. I have just purchased a house hack in April 2020, I am more than happy to connect! 

  • Remington LymanBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Jimmy Lieu:

    Hello BP community,

    I recently just moved from Portland, Oregon to Columbus, Ohio to start real estate investing. I road-tripped 36 hours and I'm finally here! I really want to start building my real estate portfolio here in Columbus, and I'd love to start getting to know other real estate investors in the area. I am definitely looking to start house hacking and closing my first property before the end of this year.

    I'd love to connect and meet up for drinks or coffee or whatever.

    Glad you finally made the move to Columbus!

  • Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    @Jimmy Lieu -- I'm an investor new to the area as well. I'm currently working on trying to build my network of wholesalers. We should connect and share info.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.