North Collinwood Multi Family Property Management

North Collinwood Multi Family Property Management

Real Estate Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 1 vote

I am looking at some 2-4 unit mfrs in North Collinwood, however my current pm would charge more than 13% on these properties, can anybody recommend any good PM that would be able to manage these properties at decent rate ?

Thanks,

Anton

0Reply
5 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Developer · Cleveland / Akron, OH · Member since 2008 · 922 posts · 399 votes
    10y

    @Anton Rachitskiy I would contact Christian Carson, he is on BP. He invests in that area and I believe that he uses property management. He is an attorney.

  • Real Estate Agent · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2016 · 61 posts · 24 votes
    10y

    I have several PM's for your property acquisitions.   I'll provide them to you at 4:00 when we meet.

  • Real Estate Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Thanks @Ryan Arth , I'll contact him.

    @Sergio Picciuto great, will talk today.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.