Meet up with real estate agents in Cleveland

Meet up with real estate agents in Cleveland

Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 49 posts · 12 votes

Looking to meet up with some real estate agents in Cleveland, Ohio this weekend. Going there for the first time! Wanted to get to know the area a bit more and look into some properties. I will be there October 29th (morning) and leaving October 30th at around 5 pm. 

0Reply
7 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 99 posts · 42 votes
    9y

    @Donald Jeune I have some free time tomorrow early afternoon. Let me know!

  • Rental Property Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2016 · 40 posts · 38 votes
    9y
    Dan Mitchen I recently purchased a property in OH. Looking for the next deal, we should chat some time to see how we can help each other out. Thanks, Nick
  • Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 99 posts · 42 votes
    9y

    @Nick Sandoval Nice!  Where at? If I can help with anything feel free to reach out anytime!

  • Rental Property Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2016 · 40 posts · 38 votes
    9y
    Dan Mitchen Yeah let me know is a good time to chat. Thanks, Nick
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.