Du Bois, PA · Member since 2017 · 134 posts · 16 votes
Im new to bp trying to get good referrals for investor friendly Realtors and property managers in the Cleveland area? Also need to know some good areas around Cleveland for rentals. Zip codes or areas that would be rental friendly. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Investor · Palatine, IL · Member since 2015 · 69 posts · 31 votes
9y
For the management, I've got you covered. We have expanded rapidly in the Midwest because we are super honest, no contracts, and our clients make higher ROI by using us vs. trying to do it all themselves. I agree that you need a great team. We can handle all the back office stuff: listings, background checks, rent-collection, work orders, etc. But, we are not a construction or maintenance firm. We can oversee that, but we don't ourselves employ handymen/women. But what we do is very important, and we love to partner with investors. Please send me a message.
Im new to bp trying to get good referrals for investor friendly Realtors and property managers in the Cleveland area? Also need to know some good areas around Cleveland for rentals. Zip codes or areas that would be rental friendly. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.
There are many different places to invest in the Cleveland area. East and West. I believe I mentioned this in your other post. Feel free to send me a message. I would be happy to help.