Contractors recommendations on East side Aurora/Twinsburg area?

Contractors recommendations on East side Aurora/Twinsburg area?

Cleveland, OH · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 0 votes

I have two units that are down to the studs. I have a person for kitchen cabinet/countertop work, looking for general contractor can put electrical, bathroom together; carpenter/painter as well as on going maintenance.

The quotes I got are either ridiculously high or they are booked till next year. So far no luck.

If anyone has any references, please let me know  

0Reply
9 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Seville, OH · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    I might know a painter.  Pro who does apartment building interiors and takes side work.  I'd be happy to give him your contact information.

  • Real Estate Agent · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2016 · 58 posts · 9 votes
    7y

    Check East-West contracting LLC (on Fb)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.