Handyman in the Cleveland Heights Area

5 Replies | Cleveland, Ohio

Hello all, 

I am an out of state investor closing on my first duplex in the Cleveland Heights area later this month. I am looking for referrals for a handyman for general maintenance and repair work that I can build a relationship with as I scale. Some examples of repairs that I will need include kitchen cabinet repair, screen door repair, loose/missing hand railings. 

Any information would be much appreciated. 

Is this for a duplex you are in contract with and you are definitely closing on?

If so, your PM should be able to handle this for you.   If not, let me know....I have a couple of folks who should be able to help you out.

Originally posted by @Brian Garlington :

Is this for a duplex you are in contract with and you are definitely closing on?

If so, your PM should be able to handle this for you.   If not, let me know....I have a couple of folks who should be able to help you out.

Correct will certainly be closing on this property. We are going to try to manage the property via Hemlane Property Management Software remotely and see if this is a viable option and outsource local management as needed. Would love to connect with any of your contacts if you're willing!

Hey @Ananeya Abebe ! Reliable contractors are always hard to find. Here in my market it's really tough and I'm sure folks in Cleveland are experiencing the same issue. I'd honestly recommend Facebook. I've found a few good sources there on group pages.