Looking for Cincinnati contractor

Looking for Cincinnati contractor

Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2021 · 16 posts · 21 votes

Hey all, 

I am planning on BRRRing a few properties this year and would like to get one under contract within the next month. I am looking for investor-friendly contractors in the greater Cincinnati area. Any referrals would be greatly appreciated!

3Reply
60 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · NJ · Member since 2019 · 80 posts · 71 votes
4y

Hi @Liam Delumpa.  I send you a message with contact information for a great pair of GCs.  Good luck!

See this reply in the discussion

14 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · NJ · Member since 2019 · 80 posts · 71 votes
    4y

    Hi @Liam Delumpa.  I send you a message with contact information for a great pair of GCs.  Good luck!

  • Property Manager · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2017 · 63 posts · 19 votes
    4y

    Hi please check inbox

  • Real Estate Agent · Burlington, KY · Member since 2018 · 206 posts · 232 votes
    4y

    I'll bump @Account Closed's response. He's got a great hookup.

  • Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Hi Tim and Rajib, could you please inbox me the information about contractors also? I'm new to investment in Cincinnati and I'm from local. Thanks.

  • Investor · NJ · Member since 2019 · 80 posts · 71 votes
    4y

    @Elizabeth Phung

    Hi Elizabeth. Yes I will send you a message tonight after work. Good luck!

  • Investor · Temecula, CA · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    Hi Tim and Rajib, could you please inbox me as well with the contact information for the contractors?  Currently doing a flip in Norwood, OH and need a reliable contractor.  Thank you. 

  • Investor · NJ · Member since 2019 · 80 posts · 71 votes
    4y

    @Ben L.

    Just sent you a message with their info. Good luck!

  • Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    @Account Closed could you please send me contractor recommendations as well? 

  • Investor · NJ · Member since 2019 · 80 posts · 71 votes
    4y

    @Logan Olsen

    Just messaged it to you bud. Good luck!

  • Member since 2021 · 16 posts · 6 votes
    3y

    @Timothy Boyd hey Tim I'm a little late to the party but could I get their contact info as well?

  • Contractor · Morris County, NJ · Member since 2020 · 186 posts · 91 votes
    3y

    check out Houzz

  • Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes
    3y

    Would love the info for a Good general contractor in our area as well please.

  • Lender · Claremont, CA · Member since 2020 · 34 posts · 19 votes
    2y

    Hi @Timothy Boyd would you be able to share the contact with me, im looking at a project up there

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.