Trying to wholesale a 8 unit in cincinnati

5 Replies

I'm a wholesaler in Cincinnati, trying to wholesale a 8 unit apartment 1b/1b and seller wants 5 times the gross. Units go for $552 each, I'm thinking the price is a bit high for my liking, what do you think? 

Originally posted by @LeAuna S. :

I'm a wholesaler in Atlanta and I'm working on writing down a spreadsheet of how much per sq feet a rehab may cost by category. 

Here are my numbers:

Where are the numbers?

I am in Cincinnati. 

Originally posted by @Michael Ealy :
Originally posted by @LeAuna Sistrunk:

I'm a wholesaler in Atlanta and I'm working on writing down a spreadsheet of how much per sq feet a rehab may cost by category. 

Here are my numbers:

Where are the numbers?

I am in Cincinnati. 

Sorry had to edit the post...look above for my edited question.

@LeAuna S.  what area of Cincy?  How much updating? Utilities separated? That’s just a few questions I have to tell if that asking price is close. 

Kevin

Originally posted by @Kevin May :

@LeAuna Sistrunk  what area of Cincy?  How much updating? Utilities separated? That’s just a few questions I have to tell if that asking price is close. 

Kevin

@Kevin May In Avondale, not sure of the updates because it's occupied and the seller doesn't want anyone taking pictures because he claims doesn't have any time and not really motivated to sell unless I give him his asking price. From the looks of it seems like a regular B/C apartment, it probably needs only cosmetic repairs than anything. Not sure about the utilities. 

Avondale, in general, is one of Cincinnati's worst neighborhoods. It does has some decent pocket areas where potential exists.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here