Wood FENCE panels- Oklahoma any suggestions

Wood FENCE panels- Oklahoma any suggestions

Realtor · Yukon, OK · Member since 2015 · 128 posts · 13 votes

My neighbor wants to go half/half of one side of the fence. He said it would probably cost $2000 and we would go half. He wants to put something very expensive. I told him my manager probably would not spend $1000 on just half of the fence in a rental property but I would check.  Does anybody have a cheaper suggestion? I was thinking about getting something at Lowes and get a contract to do it, but I don't know what type of wood panel to get since this is my first rental.    Any suggestion would be very much appreciated.

0Reply
42 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Attorney · Shawnee, OK · Member since 2013 · 350 posts · 230 votes
    8y

    I would get a quote on the fence you want and then offer half of that.  If he wants a nicer fence, he can pay the extra part. 

  • Flipper · Oklahoma City, OK · Member since 2015 · 61 posts · 51 votes
    8y

    I agree with Paul, get a quote and let them pay to upgrade. 

     Also, if you are thinking of buying the material yourself, go to Fox Lumber.  Don't use Lowe's or Home Depot for fence panels.   Quality isn't as good and they charge more.   Find a lumber yard like Fox, you'll get a better end product.

  • Realtor · Yukon, OK · Member since 2015 · 128 posts · 13 votes
    8y

    @Ron Daugherty ,@Paul Choatethank you guys very help!! I will look into it.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.