Looking for Experienced investor to JV on leads

Looking for Experienced investor to JV on leads

Wholesaler And Coach · Springfield, VA · Member since 2011 · 169 posts · 75 votes

We are based in DC and spend nearly $2M a year marketing. This year we will buy over 200 houses. B/c of our marketing spend, we get leads all over the country. We get a few leads per month in Philly. I'm looking for an investor in Philly that is 1) open to paying a percentage of the profit to me on leads I send and 2) experienced, does volume (at least 2-3 per month) and handles the entire Philly market. If that is you, please let me know. Thanks!

1Reply
6 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor/Wholesaler · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2015 · 757 posts · 318 votes
    10y

    @Brad Chandler Saw your posting, I'm a local investor and very active wholesaler in the Philadelphia region. I am doing deals on a monthly basis and have a strong presence in my market. Feel free to reach out and we can set up a time to chat if interested.

    Best,

    David B

  • Wholesaler And Coach · Springfield, VA · Member since 2011 · 169 posts · 75 votes
    10y

    @David Bokman - just sent you an email.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.