Philadelphia market report, 1st quarter 2018

Philadelphia market report, 1st quarter 2018

Property Manager · Phialdelphia, PA · Member since 2017 · 509 posts · 627 votes

If someone what to see the report data but does not have access to MLS. Here it is.

The source is Trend MLS

Let me know if you want to see any other county that covered by Trend (berks, bucks, burlington, camden, chester, cumberland, delaware, gloucester, kent, mercer, montgomery, new castle, salem, schuykill)

2Reply
20 views

Most Popular Reply

Flipper/Rehabber · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2010 · 151 posts · 71 votes
8y

I'd be interested to see the same data for Delaware County if you're able to put it together.

Thanks for this, it's very helpful.

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2017 · 17 posts · 8 votes
    8y

    Thanks for sharing!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2010 · 151 posts · 71 votes
    8y

    I'd be interested to see the same data for Delaware County if you're able to put it together.

    Thanks for this, it's very helpful.

  • Property Manager · Phialdelphia, PA · Member since 2017 · 509 posts · 627 votes
    8y

    @Michael Campbell

    Here you go 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2010 · 151 posts · 71 votes
    8y

    Thank you @Yuriy Skripnichenko

    Very interesting to see the differences between Philly and Delco!

  • Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2017 · 13 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    @Yuriky Skripnichenko

    Thank you for the information. It is interesting to see these details for Philadelphia.  

    Would you be able to show us information related to recent (3 mon.) sales cash buyers in Philly?  I ask because it would be helpful to know areas that investors are buying.

  • Property Manager · Phialdelphia, PA · Member since 2017 · 509 posts · 627 votes
    8y

    @John M.

    I can pull the data for cash sales but it will be very long list of properties. And I would not make assumption that cash sale = investment. According to MLS data about 60% of all closings in Philadelphia are cash. So it would not show you any specific saturated area with cash sales. Most of them thought are in graduate hospital area, point breeze and grays ferry

  • Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2017 · 13 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    @Yuiy Skripnichenko

    Thank you for that clarification.   It is very helpful.  In fact Point Breeze is one of the areas that I am looking to buy a house (or build on a lot) in the next few months.   

  • Rocky Point, NY · Member since 2018 · 15 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    Thank you for posting this! I'd love to see the data for Montgomery Co if not too much to ask :) 

    Lehigh & Northhampton would be helpful too but I didn't see them on your list. Thank you!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.