• Philadelphia, PA
Votes |
The Death of the Wholesaler?

Dan Powers
  • Wholesaler
  • Philadelphia, PA
Posted Nov 22 2020, 11:57

https://fusion.inquirer.com/ne...

I found this article that states in a few months the traditional "wholesaler" will have to get some sort of wholesaling licensee that will apparently add regulation to the profession. On the other side of things it also states how the majority of these wholesale transactions happen in the shadows and are rarely known the to public. Im curious to see how this regulation will be followed through, who is enforcing this regulation, and just the overall effectiveness of the law.

They say the law is meant to prohibit “knowingly make any substantial misrepresentations, make any false promises, untruthfully advertise, or engage in any conduct which demonstrates bad faith, dishonesty, untrustworthiness, or incompetency.” but I'm struggling to see how this will be enforced if the majority of the transactions happen outside the public eye.

I want to hear everyones thoughts on will this be successful. Are the ways of the modern day wholesaler coming to an end, or will this simply be another bump in the road the wholesaler has to overcome?

Dan Powers - Real Estate Agent

Loading replies...