Any Pittsburgh Meetups?

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2019 · 59 posts · 16 votes
6y

I know the Pittsburgh REIA still has meetups, both online and in person. They had one last night in a park locally. ACRE is another large group locally and they are still having virtual meetups for sure during these times.

Jason

See this reply in the discussion

43 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    Hi Kirk, I'm a rookie local Pittsburgh investor myself. If there aren't any BP meetups in the Burgh maybe we could start one?

  • Real Estate Agent · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2015 · 33 posts · 14 votes
    6y

    @Nathaniel Dirks Hey Nathaniel! I know there are existing meetups, I’m just not sure if they have been paused or not. We could talk about starting one though!

  • Rental Property Investor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2019 · 59 posts · 16 votes
    6y

    I know the Pittsburgh REIA still has meetups, both online and in person. They had one last night in a park locally. ACRE is another large group locally and they are still having virtual meetups for sure during these times.

    Jason

  • Real Estate Agent · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2015 · 33 posts · 14 votes
    6y

    @Jason Papp Thanks, Jason!

  • Rental Property Investor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    REIA meetups are one thing but I think a BiggerPockets specific meetup would be nice as well.

  • Real Estate Agent · Ellwood City, PA · Member since 2020 · 88 posts · 40 votes
    6y

    @Nathaniel Dirks

    I agree, Nathaniel. I think a BP meetup in the Pittsburgh area is a great idea even if online. I would love to attend as well or help coordinate!

  • Real Estate Agent · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2015 · 33 posts · 14 votes
    6y

    @Nathaniel Dirks & @Ryan Alexander I will send you both my email via DM and we can talk further about organizing one ourselves.

  • Rental Property Investor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2019 · 59 posts · 16 votes
    6y

    @Kirk Zandier happy to help. There’s some good neighborhood groups too. Also open to a BP group.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Member since 2020 · 10 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    @Kirk Zandier

    I'm moving back to the Pittsburgh area in October and would love to be included in what comes of this.

    Looking forward to it.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Member since 2020 · 10 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Kirk, sounds great. I messaged you. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Greensburg, PA · Member since 2018 · 38 posts · 13 votes
    6y

    That will be absolutely awesome, and count me in! I've been wanting to do a BP meet up in Pittsburgh. Keep me posted.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Y’all ever move forward with your meet up idea? I’d like to hear from more in the area as well. I close on my first purchase on Thursday and love to bounce some ideas off others. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2015 · 33 posts · 14 votes
    6y

    @James Oden 

    It is in the works. DM me your email and I will forward information to you. Also, congrats on your first purchase!

  • Investor · Greenville, SC · Member since 2016 · 34 posts · 7 votes
    6y

    Hey! I’d love to be included in this idea. I’m a Pittsburgh native but living in FL at the moment. I’m a newbie as well with 2 rentals.

    I want to continue investing in Pittsburgh. My wife and I are there often as both of our families are still there.

    I might not be able to attend all in person meetings, but I can definitely contribute from afar until we start flying again. I’m willing to help coordinate as well.

  • New to Real Estate · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2019 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    Hello, I'm a Pittsburgh native but live in Guam at the moment. I want to start investing in Pittsburgh while I'm out here so I can not attend meetings in person. I'm a complete newbie and would be willing to help in any way I could. 

    I'm currently looking for a real estate agent.

    Taro Boyd

  • Rental Property Investor · Delmont, PA · Member since 2018 · 38 posts · 14 votes
    6y

    I'm from the Pittsburgh area, just started investing a year ago. I'd love to be involved.

  • Investor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    I'd love to be apart of the meetup too! If anyone wants to collaborate to set one up, please let me know. I'll gladly help out with anything. 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2020 · 29 posts · 17 votes
    6y

    Count me in.  I have 1 unit rented (2 years) and am currently rehabbing 2 more units.  Would love to connect with folks locally

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Member since 2020 · 15 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    Hey everyone! I’m a rookie wholesaler her in Pittsburgh ,and would really like to be involved in this!

  • Rental Property Investor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2011 · 56 posts · 13 votes
    5y

    @Taro Omar Boyd hi Taro have you found a real estate agent? I’m a local Pittsburgh wholesaler, landlord, flipper, and agent. I could definitely help you out. Nick

  • Rental Property Investor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2011 · 56 posts · 13 votes
    5y

    @Kirk Zandier please add me to your meetup group

  • Real Estate Agent · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2015 · 33 posts · 14 votes
    5y

    @Nick L. PM your email

  • Investor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    @Kirk Zandier send me a PM and I will invite you to two meetup groups. We have 300 and 700 members and were doing them live until Covid. We are working towards starting again but Virtual.

  • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    If this ends up happening, I would love to be involved. I just moved back to Pittsburgh and closed on my first property that I plan to flip. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2018 · 150 posts · 50 votes
    5y

    @Alex Shimm, When things calm down, We will restart the Creative Capital Meetup!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.