Any Pittsburgh Meetups?

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2019 · 59 posts · 16 votes
6y

I know the Pittsburgh REIA still has meetups, both online and in person. They had one last night in a park locally. ACRE is another large group locally and they are still having virtual meetups for sure during these times.

Jason

See this reply in the discussion

43 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2013 · 496 posts · 296 votes
    5y

    Count me in on any meetups forming or in progress.

  • Real Estate Agent · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2015 · 33 posts · 14 votes
    5y

    @Alex Shimm pm me your email

  • NYC · Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    @Kirk Zandier I live in NYC new to all this would like to get my feet wet in Pittsburgh, please let me know if you these meetings going. Thanks.

  • Rental Property Investor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2015 · 25 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    Let me know i would love to have a meet up to meet new people 

  • New to Real Estate · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2020 · 38 posts · 38 votes
    5y

    Newbie here! I would love to get involved in the local meetups as well!

  • Member since 2020 · 11 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    I'd be interested in a BP meetup as well.  I am in the education/saving phase looking to buy my first property in the Pittsburgh area end of 2021 or first quarter of 2022.  I'd like to see if you all get a meetup together or if you need help in 

    ''

    any way message me.  Thanks!

  • Jeremy TaggartBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2014 · 850 posts · 646 votes
    5y

    @Zeke Marshall @Taylor E. @Chad Burkett

    @Kirk Zandier can add you guys to the meetup group we aren't doing them right now becuase of covid but will start back up next year sometime. 

    DHRE- The Jeremy Taggart Team590 Reviews
    View Page
  • Member since 2020 · 11 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    Thanks Jeremy I appreciate that!

  • Real Estate Agent · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2015 · 33 posts · 14 votes
    5y

    @Jeremy Taggart Thanks for making visible.

    @Chad Burkett @Zeke Marshall @Taylor E. Please PM me your email addresses!

  • Member since 2020 · 9 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    Please let me know when the meet ups will start back up..I'm a new investor in Pittsburgh and would like to network

  • Rental Property Investor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2020 · 26 posts · 6 votes
    5y

    @Shayne Williams

    Shayne,

    I’d love to be on your investor list! Send me a message separately!

  • Rental Property Investor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2020 · 26 posts · 6 votes
    5y

    @Alex Deacon

    I’d love to be added to your meetup list as well

  • Scott GordonPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Delmont, PA · Member since 2021 · 66 posts · 15 votes
    5y

    @Kirk Zandier Hi Kirk! I’m brand new to real estate investing and in the education phase. Would love to be invited to listen in and offer any assistance I can while I get up to speed. Pm’ed you my email. Thanks in advance!

  • Rental Property Investor · Murrysville, PA · Member since 2018 · 12 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    Count me in if you have this going please.  I live and 

    invest in the east and would love to be a part of this group.

  • Investor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    @Jeremy Taggart is starting a new investor meetup. I would reach out to him.

  • Contractor · Pittsburgh · Member since 2021 · 20 posts · 16 votes
    5y

    Any local meet up groups in the area?

  • Real Estate Agent · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2015 · 33 posts · 14 votes
    5y

    @Charles Thompson PM me your email.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.