Pittsburgh Meetup Group - Newcomers Welcome!

Pittsburgh Meetup Group - Newcomers Welcome!

Matt DingusBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2020 · 83 posts · 76 votes

Hi Pittsburgh BPers,

If you are interested in joining a free meetup group in the Pittsburgh area please feel free to reach out and we can discuss getting you added to the invitee list! 

This meetup group kicked-off right before COVID and is now back up and running as of the past couple months. We are currently meeting monthly on the South Side of Pittsburgh. It's been a great opportunity to learn from others and connect with like-minded individuals. Happy to share additional details with you.

Cheers,

Matt D.

RealtyCo - Matt Dingus Pittsburgh REI534 Reviews
View Page
20Reply
1,637 views

Most Popular Reply

Liam TenniesPro Member
Real Estate Agent · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2020 · 44 posts · 40 votes
4y

Best RE meetup in Pittsburgh!

See this reply in the discussion

118 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    @Matt Dingus

    Interested please add me. Thanks

  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    Hey man, I’m interested! Could you send additional info please!

  • Investor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2020 · 36 posts · 10 votes
    5y

    Hello Matt,

    I'd like to join the group! Looking forward to meeting and networking with everyone! Thanks in advance!

  • Rental Property Investor · Pittsburgh · Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    I have been looking for a real estate meet up in Pittsburgh, can you send more information?

  • Investor · Pittsburgh · Member since 2014 · 7 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    @Matt Dingus. I’m interested

  • Investor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2020 · 11 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    @Matt Dingus I’m interested 

  • Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    I'm interested!

  • Rental Property Investor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2016 · 28 posts · 10 votes
    5y

    Interested as well if still open. 

  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    I'm just getting started and would love to attend.

  • Homeowner · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    I'm also interested!

  • Gregory SimsPro Member
    Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Hi Matt,

    my wife and I would be interested in joining your group 

  • New to Real Estate · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    I would be interested in attending these!

  • Rental Property Investor · Kittanning, PA · Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    @Matt Dingus I would be interested in joining the group. Could you please send the information.

  • Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    Hi, I’m a new investor located just East of the city in Greensburg. I’d be interest in attending these meetings. If you could please send more information id be greatly appreciated! 

  • New to Real Estate · Pittsburgh area, PA · Member since 2015 · 8 posts · 9 votes
    5y

    @Matt Dingus

    Im interested!! Please send me some info

  • Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    Yes, please! Thanks!

  • Darlington, PA · Member since 2017 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    I am interested, please send me the info on these meet ups 

  • Joe WagnerPro Member
    Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    Hi I am interested, please send me information.

  • Rental Property Investor · Pittsburgh · Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    Yes please, thanks!

  • Kamron LewisPro Member
    New to Real Estate · Pittsburgh PA · Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    I’d love more information as well!

  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    @Matt Dingus I'm very much interested! Thank you!

  • Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    Please send the details. Thank you!

  • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    I'd be interested

  • MBA, CFP®, EA · Columbus, OH · Member since 2018 · 175 posts · 207 votes
    4y

    @Matt Dingus happy to see there’s a meetup group in Pitt!

  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    @Matt Dingus I would be interested in this.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.