Building a strong buyers list

Building a strong buyers list

Waynesboro, PA · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 1 vote

I am determined to start up my real estate investing business. I just want to put together a strong team and build my buyers list. I find deals but have trouble looking for cash buyers need some help! What can i do to build a good buyers list?

0Reply
9 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Downers Grove, IL · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 955 votes
    9y

    @Lawrence Patterson

    When you find good deals, your cash buyers will come. And when they do, make sure they're serious, can show you POF, and can close quickly.

  • Waynesboro, PA · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    @ Chris T. Thank you

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.