Property Management in Columbia,SC

Most Popular Reply

Andrew R. LucasBusiness Member
Investor · Columbia, SC · Member since 2016 · 676 posts · 320 votes
7y

Patton Properties is a good one for tenants that need more "hands on" support from the manager.  I use Cantey Company for most of my units and highly recommend.  

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Andrew R. LucasBusiness Member
    Investor · Columbia, SC · Member since 2016 · 676 posts · 320 votes
    7y

    Patton Properties is a good one for tenants that need more "hands on" support from the manager.  I use Cantey Company for most of my units and highly recommend.  

  • Investor · Pawleys Island, SC · Member since 2015 · 324 posts · 385 votes
    7y

    I self manage, but my husband's grandmother uses Turner Properties.  She seems very satisfied and has recommended them to me before. 

  • Will GastonPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Columbia, SC · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7y

    @Eric Reyes I'd second @Andrew R. Lucas's recommendation on Patton Properties. They have a pretty long history of (30+ years) of managing lower income tenants.

  • Spring, TX · Member since 2017 · 23 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    @Will Gaston @Andrew R. Lucas @Anna Buffkin Thank you for your advice. I will talk to all companies recommended!

  • Financial Advisor · Issaquah, WA · Member since 2017 · 243 posts · 141 votes
    7y

    @Andrew Junquet

    Useful info, thanks all!

  • Investor · Astoria, NY · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 6 votes
    7y

    +1 to Patton Properties.  Great experience so far!

  • Investor · 78681 · Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    This is great information, my wife and I have started to look at out of state rental units and South Carolina is high on our list.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.