New to BP Looking for others in Charleston, SC

Most Popular Reply

Specialist · North Charleston, SC · Member since 2017 · 46 posts · 8 votes
9y
Hi Buddy Holmes, I'm trying to get a group of Charleston BP'ers to meet up sometime during the week in the late afternoons or evenings. I hope we get some interest. Mark
See this reply in the discussion

30 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Mount Pleasant, SC · Member since 2013 · 547 posts · 235 votes
    9y

    we have "met" on BP already. Call me anytime. My phone number is in my profile. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Summerville, SC · Member since 2017 · 13 posts · 0 votes
    9y
    I am also from Charleston looking for a great investment team to join. Nice to meet you.
  • Specialist · North Charleston, SC · Member since 2017 · 46 posts · 8 votes
    9y
    Hi Buddy Holmes, I'm trying to get a group of Charleston BP'ers to meet up sometime during the week in the late afternoons or evenings. I hope we get some interest. Mark
  • Real Estate Agent · Summerville, SC · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Hello all!

    I currently relocated to Charleston, and am in the process of obtaining a realtor's license. I am also researching other avenues of investing to broaden my skills! Would love to meet and chat with any and all!

    Thank you!

    -Alec

  • Investor · North Charleston, SC · Member since 2017 · 277 posts · 91 votes
    9y

    Hello All,  I have been out of town for a week.  Good to see the interest.

    @Mark Mattison  name a place and time!  We can see what works out!

    Cheers,

    Buddy

  • Real Estate Agent · Summerville, SC · Member since 2017 · 13 posts · 0 votes
    9y
    Mark Mattison Place and time and we'll be there. Evenings are perfect.
  • Conway, SC · Member since 2012 · 114 posts · 44 votes
    9y

    I am about 75 miles away from Charleston, would love to meet up too. If I have at least a week notice in advance, due to working full time nights.

  • Specialist · North Charleston, SC · Member since 2017 · 46 posts · 8 votes
    9y
    Hi Charleston BP'ers, I can meet any day early evening next week except for Wednesday. I would be happy to host it my house. Buddy Holmes and I live next door to each other. We live in Coosaw Creek in North Charleston. I'll send everyone my address when we have a day and time firmed up. Susan Knight we will work around your schedule. I look forward meeting everyone! Pick a day and let's do this! Mark
  • Investor · North Charleston, SC · Member since 2017 · 277 posts · 91 votes
    9y

    @Mark Mattison,  Any night but Thursday works for me.

    Buddy

  • Conway, SC · Member since 2012 · 114 posts · 44 votes
    9y

    Ok I work nights and off Wed and Thursday, since Thursday is a bad day I can do Wednesday, which I get home around 8:30am and will sleep until about 2, I can definitely meet up on Wed. let me know.

    Susan

  • Conway, SC · Member since 2012 · 114 posts · 44 votes
    9y

    @Mark Mattison oops did't see you can't do Wednesday, pm me and I will send you my schedule, thx

  • Investor · North Charleston, SC · Member since 2017 · 277 posts · 91 votes
    9y

    @Mark Mattison, I can do 5:00-6:30PM on Thursdays if that helps.

  • Charleston, SC · Member since 2014 · 59 posts · 23 votes
    9y
    Mark Mattison I have a tight schedule but would love to attend if possible. Live in summerville and work on Daniel island
  • Specialist · North Charleston, SC · Member since 2017 · 46 posts · 8 votes
    9y
    Hi Charleston BP'ers, Let's meet up on Wednesday May 17th at 7PM at my house. Please PM me if you can attend and I'll send you my address and contact number. Looking forward sharing real estate investing ideas and getting answers to our questions. All welcome!! Mark Mattison
  • Charleston, SC · Member since 2014 · 59 posts · 23 votes
    9y
    Mark Mattison thank you for the offer Mark and I would be interested in meeting up. However it may be better suited that we do it at a restaurant or bar. Who knows, instead of the craigslist killer, you could be the next bigger pockets killer. Ha ha ha. But Seriously...
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Mount Pleasant, SC · Member since 2013 · 547 posts · 235 votes
    9y

    @Mark Mattison I would be happy to meet at your house, but a bar, coffee shop, or restaurant may be a better idea.  Let us know what you think

  • Investor · North Charleston, SC · Member since 2017 · 277 posts · 91 votes
    9y

    @Kevin Douglas, @Russ Scheider, et al

    I know @Mark Mattison, and can attest he is not the BP Strangler! I have survived a couple of Super Bowl parties and can say they are perfect hosts.

    Cheers,

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Mount Pleasant, SC · Member since 2013 · 547 posts · 235 votes
    9y

    Just checked my calendar and Wednesday night is booked with family activities.  Please keep me in the loop for the next meetup.

  • Specialist · North Charleston, SC · Member since 2017 · 46 posts · 8 votes
    9y

    @Susan Knight, @Kevin Douglas are you interested in meeting up somewhere else on Wednesday at 7PM?   @Buddy Holmes and I will meet anywhere in the area.  Just let us know.   Thanks   Mark

  • Charleston, SC · Member since 2014 · 59 posts · 23 votes
    9y
    Jut asked the wife and she is working wed and Thursday so I have to pick my son up from daycare before 6pm. Unfortunately I cant make it wed or Thursday.
  • Conway, SC · Member since 2012 · 114 posts · 44 votes
    9y

    UPDATE: 

    @Mark Mattison

    @Buddy Holmes

    @Kevin Douglas

    Mark, Buddy and myself, did a Real Estate Investor Meet online, per Facetime, it was quite successful. We met for an hour and a half. Mark is a great moderator, in bringing up subjects for questions and answers forum and Buddy knows his stuff, since he has rentals and is in the game. I enjoyed it and look forward to more meets whether online or in person. Bravo!!! I know that these types of meetings keeps us motivated and continuing with success in finding deals in todays market. Thanks to Mark and Buddy for the invite.

  • Charleston, SC · Member since 2014 · 59 posts · 23 votes
    9y
    Sorry I missed it. I may could pull off a video conference most any afternoon. let me know when the next one is. I have a GoToMeeting account I can use if we need to share screens, spreadsheets, numbers etc...
  • Conway, SC · Member since 2012 · 114 posts · 44 votes
    9y

    @Kevin Douglas, GoToMeeting is a good idea, thx 

  • Investor · Charleston, SC · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    I would like to join the next one as well.

  • Specialist · North Charleston, SC · Member since 2017 · 46 posts · 8 votes
    9y
    We talked about having another meeting in June. Buddy Holmes, Susan Knight and I will set another date and time up and let all the Charleston BP'ers know about it!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.